I've decided to join the Bookish New Years Challenge hosted by the fabulous Tabbs Book Blogger, and today is Day 1. There's a prompt for each of the 15 days to ease our way into the new year and give our blogs some TLC. As she so eloquently puts it: "This challenge is designed to get you into your blogging groove for 2020. To reflect on 2019, set 2020 goals; meet new bookish friends; generate discussions, and overall it is meant to HAVE FUN!"
By the way, if you read this (and don't write erotica, sorry) and would like to be featured here with a guest post, an author or character interview or a book spotlight or cover reveal, message me.
As for book goals in general, here are a few:
- re-read the All Souls books by Deborah Harkness (fell in love with them in 2019)
- read more books by Indian authors
- post more regularly on my new Instagram account
- read at least 50 books this year
- take part in other (book) blogging challenges