As it turned out, coming up with something funny / interesting / hardly known was anything but easy...
Here's my list:
2) Before me, no 'foreigner' had ever won the Scheffel Prize for the German literature Advanced Level exams at the high school I went to.
3) During my school days in Germany, I won first place of the whole province at the Reading Competition.
4) I know 8 languages: German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Latin, Sinhalese and Hindi
5) I’m a vegetarian.
6) I don’t like make-up, so I never wear any. The only time in my life that I wore make-up was on my wedding day.
7) My favourite city is Munich, Germany.
8) I don’t like even numbers. If I have to cut something into pieces or do it several times, I prefer 3, 5, 7 or 9 times.
9) Frangipani is my favourite flower.
10) I like watching cricket and soccer, supporting the Sri Lankan Cricket Team and the Bayern Munich Football Team.