Readers, do me a favour and check out Marie’s wonderful blog here. She’s a successful romance author who can weave a special magic with her books, and on top of that she allows many of us to share our thoughts on her blog Writing in the Modern Age, be it with interviews, poems, spotlights or guest posts.
Now let’s move on to “business”. There are a few things connected to the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Here are the rules. Read them carefully and follow them if I have tagged you to carry on with this nice tradition.
• Display the award on your blog
• Link back to the person who nominated you
• State 7 things about yourself
• Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
So here we go, I’m sharing 7 facts about myself:
1) I love animals, which is one reason why I’m a vegetarian.
2) I know 8 languages (more or less), and I’d love to learn some more.
3) Although I look rather like a Sri Lankan, only my mother comes from this island in the Indian Ocean. My father is from Germany. I’m a German citizen – and proud of it.
4) If I could change one thing about myself, I’d get rid of my motion sickness so I could travel all over the country and the world.
5) I don’t have a single bookshelf at the moment, but once we move to our own new house, I’m planning to have as many as I can. My dream would be a whole library of my own.
6) I wrote my first story when I was 7 years old. It was with my German grandmother until she died in 2013.
7) The book I have read the most times as of now is “The Tale of the Body Thief” by Anne Rice.
Now it’s time to choose 15 bloggers to pay it forward. I have so many fabulous friends with fantastic blogs, not all of them authors, so this is a tough decision. If I haven’t nominated you but you’d like to participate, please feel free to do so. :-)
My nominees are:
1. Carly Compass – http://www.carlycompass.com/sample-page/
2. Deepti Menon - http://www.deepties.blogspot.com/
3. Ina Tales - http://inatales.weebly.com/ramblings
4. Inderpreet Kaur Uppal (Eloquent Articulation) – http://www.inderpreetkaur.blogspot.in/
5. Mike Wells – http://mikewellsblog.blogspot.com/
6. Sundari Venkatraman (Flaming Sun) - http://sundarivenkatraman.blogspot.in/
7. Christina Cole (Seasons of Love) – http://christinacoleromance.com/
8. Njkinny’s World of Books - http://www.njkinnysblog.com/
9. Liza O’Connor - http://www.lizaoconnor.com/
10. Christina Caeliss (Aphrodite) – http://unleashingaphrodite.com/
11. Tea Cooper - http://www.teacooperauthor.com/blog
12. Alisha Guenzel - http://alishaguenzel.blogspot.com/
13. K.M. Weiland (Helping Writers Become Authors) - http://www.helpingwritersbecomeauthors.com/
14. Mia Epsilon - http://miaepsilon.blogspot.com/
15. Jami Gold - http://jamigold.com/blog/
I can’t wait to see your posts!