First of all, here’s a huge thank you to Marie Lavender for nominating me. I certainly enjoy her many blogs too. You can find out more about her below.
Marie Lavender lives in the Midwest with her family and three cats. She has been writing for over twenty years. She has more works in progress than she can count on two hands. Marie has published twenty books in the genres of historical romance, contemporary romance, romantic suspense, paranormal romance/fantasy, mystery/thriller, literary fiction and poetry. Lavender just released Second Nature, a paranormal romance/urban fantasy, in December of 2014. She released Magick & Moonlight, a romantic fantasy, back in March. Upon Your Honor, released in late April, is her second historical romance. Her current series are The Heiresses in Love Series, The Magick Series and The Blood at First Sight Series. Feel free to visit her website at http://marielavender.com/ for further information about her books and her life. Marie is also on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
A list of her books and pen names are as follows:
Marie Lavender: Upon Your Return; Magick & Moonlight; Upon Your Honor; Second Nature
Erica Sutherhome: Hard to Get; Memories; A Hint of Scandal; Without You; Strange Heat; Terror in the Night; Haunted; Pursuit; Perfect Game; A Touch of Dawn; Ransom; Leather and Lace
Kathryn Layne: A Misplaced Life
Heather Crouse: Express Café and Other Ramblings; Ramblings, Musings and Other Things; Soulful Ramblings and Other Worldly Things
Here are the rules:
– Show the award on your blog
– Thank the person who nominated you
– Share 7 facts about yourself
– Nominate up to 15 blogs
– Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
7 Facts about Me
2. My first book came out almost exactly one year ago. ‘When I See Your Face’ is now a free download.
3. Romance is definitely my genre. But one day I want to venture into dystopian (science fiction) and maybe even fantasy too.
4. I work as a content writer for German customers.
5. Although I love interacting on social media, I’m an introvert and a preferred loner in ‘real’ life.
6. It’s been my dream to become a writer since I started school (if you disregard the short phase during which I wanted to become a brain surgeon or an archeologist).
7. The highest word count I ever managed on one day was a little more than 10,000 words (fiction and non-fiction together).
1) Inderpreet Kaur Uppal
2) Ina Tales
3) Sundari Venkatraman
4) Njkinny's World of Books
5) Ruchi Singh
6) Swathi Shenoy
7) Christina Cole
8) Deepti Menon
9) Carly Compass
10) Jami Gold
11) Shanaya Tales
12) Stephanie Lennox
13) Alina Popescu
14) Liza O'Connor
15) Ananya Tales