Cathy from “When I see your Face”
- I regret that I got married to the wrong person, and that I mistook attention for affection and infatuation for love.
- I’m proud that I don’t let my past and my non-supportive family pull me down.
- It’s my dream to start my own cake business, and not to depend on anybody for happiness.
Felicia from “Playing with Fire”
- I regret that I have been hiding from myself and everyone else for so long.
- I’m proud to be different, strong, and independent.
- It’s my dream to experiment with my fire magic, and to lead an adventurous life.
Nadia from “Kaleidoscope of Hopes”
- I regret that I have so readily let others influence and control my life.
- I’m proud that I am creative, and that I never give up hope.
- It’s my dream to lead a fulfilled family life in White Rose Manor.
What about you? Would you like to go back and change something? Is there a big achievement in your life that you feel proud of?