Books by Reet Singh
CONVENIENT BOYFRIEND, INCONVENIENT ATTRACTION!
Mita Ramphul can't face another family set - up with a 'nice young man'. What she needs is to divert her family's attention… so introducing the devastatingly handsome Tanay Devkumar as her new boyfriend is a stroke of brilliance! Until Tanay's scorching hot kisses threaten to shatter her plans for the perfect pretend date… He might drive her crazy, yet spending time with Tanay sparks a passion Mita never knew she had. It's only meant to be temporary, but when Tanay looks at her with that smouldering fire in his ebony eyes Mita can't help but surrender to the temptation of her fake boyfriend…!
1. Amazon India: http://www.amazon.in/Scorched-Mills-Indian-Author-Collection-ebook/dp/B00KM0ZQ7K/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1402584319&sr=1-3&keywords=reet+singh
2. Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Scorched-Mills-Indian-Author-Collection-ebook/dp/B00KM0ZQ7K/ref=la_B00I6J47LK_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1402585282&sr=1-1
3. Mills and Boon UK: http://www.millsandboon.co.uk/scorched-by-his-fire
The print book
1. Amazon.in: http://www.amazon.in/Scorched-Fire-Mills-Indian-Author/dp/9351063747/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1402584319&sr=1-1&keywords=reet+singh
2. Flipkart: http://www.flipkart.com/scorched-his-fire/p/itmdsuwpbqrux8az?pid=9789351063742&otracker=from-search&srno=t_2&query=reet+singh&ref=4dfc8996-7477-4557-9135-1f25108d80a0
3. Infibeam: http://www.infibeam.com/Books/scorched-fire-reet-singh/9789351063742.html?utm_term=reet+singh_1_1
4. Crossword: http://www.crossword.in/books/scorched-fire/p-books-9789351063742.html
Tom, an eighteen-year old boy who is sick of his drab, regular school life, cannot wait for school to end on a permanent basis. Hopeful of finally becoming eligible for some excitement in his life, he is sublimely unaware of the saying 'Be careful what you wish for.' On the last day of school, right after a farewell party for their class, Tom comes face to face with events that will change his life forever! He will be visited by an alien; kidnapped; his friends endangered; their sanity threatened; and their earth will come fearsomely close to a Zaken takeover! Too much for an eighteen-year old to handle? Read the book to find out.
About the Author
Her busy nine-to-five day job - doctoring - keeps her on her toes, which is why, when she gets back home, her dearest wish is to curl up with a book; however, since winning Harlequin® India's Passions contest last year, she is more likely to be found curled up with a laptop – although, you won't hear her complaining.
“Scorched by His Fire” is her debut romance; however, before the romance, she published a Kindle book for children aged 12 to 16 years, “The Zaken Takeover”, which she has co-authored along with her son.
Reet is currently working on book two for Harlequin® India. It should be available on book shelves somewhere later this year. It chronicles the travails of two young doctors, who are constrained by past experiences to avoid commitment. Fate tempts them time and again – until, well, why not wait for the book to release so you can find out how it ends?
Reet Singh's author page is https://www.facebook.com/reetsingh.author?ref_
Her website is http://www.reetsingh.in/
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweet to her at @AuthorReet